Time & Location
About The Event
Each week the group will explore content based on 20 years of experience in business winning, leading high-performance teams and creating powerful delivery models.
During the course, new ways of looking at your own and your team's performance arise and group members support each other to integrate these learnings into their way of being and working. Underpinning elements of the course is a powerful talent and leadership model called Talent Dynamics.
Key outcomes of participants
- Learned and applied a set of fundamental Leadership Capabilities in a Business Winning context.
- Deeper understanding of yourself through a full Talent Dynamics Assessment, your strengths and the behaviours that are holding you back, coupled with tools to maximise your impact and influence.
- Demonstrated measurable progress in key Leadership Competencies and identified areas for growth.
- Developed capabilities to create a team culture of trust, integrity, collaboration and performance.
- Understand resilience and developed ways to deal more effectively with future challenges in the team and the broader work environment.
- Have developed an understanding and application of high-performance in a Business Winning context.
- Expanded their capacity to give and receive feedback and powerful acknowledgements to/from their peers.
The first course starts in January and is to 10 leaders.
- Complete all the online modules and activities
- Commit to participating in 9 x Group Coaching Calls
- Access to pc/laptop with video and audio mic.
- Google Drive access
- Access to all content for the life of the program
- Individual Talent Dynamics Assessment Report & Debrief valued at £169
- How to Fascinate Assessment & Profile valued at £55
January Course Price: